В начало форума
Здравствуйте, Гость
Здесь проводятся словесные, они же форумные, ролевые игры.
Присоединяйтесь к нам - рeгистрируйтeсь!
Форум Сотрудничество Новости Правила ЧаВо  Поиск Участники Харизма Календарь
Сообщество в ЖЖ
Помощь сайту
Доска Почета
Тема закрыта Новая тема | Создать опрос

> English?, идея, которая носится в воздухе

Daelinn >>>
post #41, отправлено 12-03-2006, 13:49

Private property

Приключений на свою голову: 1523
Наград: 1

Lustration, Ingar - разбирайтесь с дворцом.
The Rosa:
Присоединённое изображение

Здесь так же примерный план города. По крайней мере понятно, кто где находится. По мере развития сюжета и нахождения у меня желания это дело редактировать, план будет дополняться и изменяться. Заранее извиняюсь за условную красоту картинки))

И кстати, Алесандро, не смей больше заикаться про Царот! Не отдам!

Сообщение отредактировал Daelinn - 21-07-2006, 12:50

--------------------
"Are you going to let what other people think stand in the way of what you want to do?”
© Theodor Dreiser, The Financier.
Скопировать выделенный текст в форму быстрого ответа +Перейти в начало страницы
Skaldaspillir
post #42, отправлено 27-04-2006, 0:13

Unregistered

Wow! Such a good surprise. I really scared. This is quite a challenge. Poor moderators, just imagine their troubles while superwising this pirkl smile.gif Good deal for those who know only English so the people from USA , Europe or other English speaking coun tries could wage their prikls as well.
May I take part as well, if it is not so late? My last TOEFL exam grade was 540. About my character couldn't tell much - I guess this should be better to leave at the Master's discretion. Anyway this is ambitious thing, but I wish you good luck with this risky business
Daelinn >>>
post #43, отправлено 27-04-2006, 10:02

Private property

Most of the prikl's participants being censors, it is not difficult to supervise it. I'll see to that.

Skaldaspillir, I would like you to get acquainted with the situation and events going on here and the directions given to the participants on the previous page of the discussion. After that you are welcome to write your very short quenta first. Well, perhaps we could offer some character to play, but generally you are to choose it at your discretion. We look forward to your reply.

Сообщение отредактировал Daelinn - 27-04-2006, 20:28

--------------------
"Are you going to let what other people think stand in the way of what you want to do?”
Шибер >>>
post #44, отправлено 10-11-2006, 20:11

Protoss Probe

Собрал минералов: 640

Late? Ha! I'll show you the art of being REALLY late, ladies and gentlemen. It's been... six and a half months after the last message was posted here, and it's only now when I'm writing all these to try to take part in your... "adventure", I suppose smile.gif
In fact, it was Olorin who drew my attention to your adventure...again, 'cause I've been thinking of participating in it just when it appeared, but something stopped me... maybe my level of English or the fact that I prefer science fiction, not fantasy. But now I have information, that my low frequency of writing posts(one in at least two weeks) is normal for your adventure, so I decided to try joining you with some not-affecting-the-plot-much character smile.gif If you heard about "Lords of Ameria" game - I thought about a character like Miridin's one smile.gif

I look forward to hearing from you smile.gif

Shiber aka Artem

--------------------
My life for Aiur! En taro Adun, Executor!
Спасибо Дагласу за авку!

Onikagejin © Hikari
Daelinn >>>
post #45, отправлено 10-11-2006, 22:30

Private property

Always welcome! smile.gif

You know, my dear former censor-colleague, I happen to know nothing of Ameria, but as just now I've got Miridin within arm's reach, I'll interrogate him on the subject.

You still need kinda quenta: name, age, appearance, short story of your life (look at the first post in Areinor itself).

--------------------
НекроПехота >>>
post #46, отправлено 1-05-2007, 23:06

say waaaaaaaat

Добровольцев: 1172
Наград: 3

Wooo, anyone here?..
*shivers*
In fact I feel very creepy dusting off such an ancient theme… but with the Darlinn’s blessing I'll make a try.

So… have you ever thought about what makes all that necessary stuff – like soap, socks, underwraps, boots, handerchiefs, pencils – appear?.. No?.. I knew that. Meet the magnificent Diego de Quarta, a very merchant who has devoted his life to bringing The Stuff into your world.

Outlook: Person of usual proportions. Nothing special to be found in his apperiance. Calm face with smooth patterns, wrinkled, bears few scars – as a reminding of quite stormy childhood. In clothes he prefers to stick to the fashion, though he doesn’t used to spend too much money on that.

Character: Tricky and sneaky bastard from one side; harsh and hard as a brick from another. A real man who fought for every sinlge coin in his wallet. An ex-paesant, Diego knows the bitter taste of life. He knows the price of true friendship and never (nearly never) betrays his friends. Though even with his friends some negative parts of his character came through – peevishness, stinginess etc.
Has a very sharp tongue, few even suspect that it (tongue) is poisoned with something really deadly.

PS: Prefix “de” in his surname was simply assumed without any fair reason, Diego aint a nobleman, believe me.

Сообщение отредактировал НекроПехота - 2-05-2007, 7:12

--------------------
No, thank you.
Daelinn >>>
post #47, отправлено 3-06-2007, 18:16

Private property

Dear crazy people, who risked their good mind to join the topic!

I'm sorry to say, but some of you havent't written anything for a very long time. In order to save the game for the remaining encouraged ones, I claim my right to change roleplayers and pass your Played Characters over to other people as well as make them Non-PC.
You will be notified, of course, but... Please mind this.

--------------------
Даниэль >>>
post #48, отправлено 31-12-2008, 0:06

всё будет хорошо

теплых слов и улыбок: 611

This discussion is closed, обсуждение закрыто. Цензор Даниэль

Сообщение отредактировал Даниэль - 31-12-2008, 0:09

--------------------
Существует правда, которая не может быть выражена словами. Эта правда заключается в нас. (с) Кохара Юки

Да, он действительно сможет. Сможет ради того, чтобы любимый им гордился. (с) моё

И каждый день отчаянно хочется жить. (с) Мачида Шинго